Michael Harden, CEO/OWNER
CMCA –Certified Manager of Community Associations
ARM –Accredited Residential Manager
IREM –Institute of Real Estate Management
CAI –Community Association Institute
Over 25 years experience in all aspects of Property Management
Joshua David Harden, President/Owner
- University of Maryland
- BS Business Management
- Seven Years of Property Management Experience
- Work Experience also Includes Development/Community Relations corporations such as Under Armour and the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Baltimore, Inc.
- Joshua Harden and Michael Harden are 50/50 partners in MRH Enterprise, LLC - A Family Owned and Operated Company
- Joshua's goals are to continue providing a personalized and professional property management experience to all of our wonderful associations.
Emaline Harden, Vice President - CFO
- Graduated from Cedar Crest College class of 1999
- BS in Business Management
- Concentration in Accounting
Megan Schlegel, Administrative Services
- BS Business Management/Human Resources
- Community Relations/Development Background
Megan's focus is growing our organization through her excellent customer services skills and attention to detail. We are pleased to have hired her as part of our growing firm.